The Issues With Facebook Accounts

 The Issues With Facebook Accounts

The problems began around when all our passwords were stolen from our home yet again.

Everything we had, we had stolen and never spoken up about it because the manipulators was telling us not too and in our home. 

They say I don't have permissions, No you don't, I did, and you never did until you stole and manipulated every document from our home.

The manipulation started there... 2022 when we lost everything to a bullshit companies, this is were the gangs and the stalking comes into play even more, they targeted our emails, our Facebook pages, then trying to say I don't have permission to post, Hello, that's all we have been doing these last 11 years, I don't no what rock these people crawled out off, but they can go back in it..




12 December 2025, when Jen’s Facebook account was first compromised. Not long after, my own account began showing unusual behaviour, around January to March, with a major shift happening around 12 March where me and Jennie wasn't around anymore, all them beautiful memories hacked by people that's come into our home and stole all our information to gain access to everything !!


Some of the issues included:

The account showing an incorrect join date. Friends disappearing or being unblocked without my action. Traffic sources on my page behaving abnormally. Old data appearing while recent activity seemed to be missing. Notifications and interactions not matching the views I was receiving

These changes were not normal glitches. They were consistent with interference or tampering.

Patterns of Distraction

Whenever something suspicious happened on the accounts, there always seemed to be a distraction an email, a message, or something designed to pull attention away from what was really going on.
This pattern repeated itself enough times to become very noticeable.

Misrepresentation and Manipulation Keep Growing Removing All Our Best Years Of Our Lifes.

Alongside the technical issues, there has been a growing attempt by certain individuals to rewrite the past to erase memories, deny events, and twist the truth about our relationship.
Statements have been made that simply do not reflect reality. Claims about jealousy, unhappiness, or distance do not match the years of photos, messages, and shared experiences that show the opposite, please show me your last 11 years relationships...

The difficult periods in our relationship did not come from each other they came from outside interference, manipulation, and the stress caused by things being taken from our home and from our lives by the people around us saying forget it, don't say out.

Patterns of Distraction

Whenever something suspicious happened on the accounts, there always seemed to be another distraction an email, a message, or something designed to pull attention away from what was really going on.
This pattern repeated itself enough times to become very noticeable.

Moving Forward

I’m choosing to turn these negatives into positives.

I’m choosing to speak up.

I’m choosing to document the truth.

And I’m choosing not to let anyone rewrite the life we built or the memories we shared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Control They Trying to Take Even After Jen had Gone”

“The Days and Months: Learning to Live in the Silence without #JennieBonia ”

The Day My World Stopped: Losing #JennieBonita (1 November 2025)